6-Channel AC Traffic Light Controller
by Galak Electronics
Part No. VG-307B|
Shipping Weight: 1.9 ounce (54 grams)
NEWLY improved with the latest in solid state technology, our 6-Channel Traffic Light Controller will power all your traffic light needs.
Accepting standard 120VAC line voltage (240VAC available), this controller provides over 500 Watts of power per channel and will drive full-sized LED and
incandescent traffic lights (This includes all household bulbs). Solid state outputs also means both inductive and non-inductive loads can be switched
effortlessly for years. Realistic features include flashing "don't walk" signal in crosswalk mode and two different arrow sequencing modes and are easily
selected with the push of a button. The unit comes with quick installation instructions and four (4) adhesive standoffs for effortless mounting on virtually
any surface. Select Accessories above to add a power cord.
- Easy to program mode selection with pushbutton control.
- Four modes: full intersection, traffic light with crosswalk, traffic light with arrows (See chart below).
- Separate digital control for "YELLOW" allowing for more realistic operation (1 to 8 seconds).
- User selectable time delay from 5 seconds to 120 seconds (per RED or GREEN light).
- Wide input voltage range, accepting from 90 to 130VAC with input fuse protection.
- Highly efficient power conversion draws less than 0.5 watt from the logic side.
- Independent outputs channels for operating LEDs or Incadescent lamps.
- Solid state switching for silent operation (no clicking mechanical relays).
- Snubberless™ technology to protect against reverse voltage spikes.
- Onboard LEDs to show current output states for easy programming and setup.
- Compatible with all traffic lights & bulbs (non-dimmable LED bulbs included).
- Four adhesive standoffs to allow for effortless mounting.
- Supply Voltage: 90VAC to 130VAC (180VAC to 260VAC for 240VAC version)
- Max Output Rating: 120VAC @ 4.6A per channel (fused at 5A)
- Wattage Rating: 4 Watts (minimum) 500 Watts (maximum) per channel
- Input Connector: 14-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Output Connectors: 14-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Delay Range: 5-120 seconds (yellow 3-8 seconds via separate button)
- Board Dimensions: 3.94" x 3.60" (10 cm x 9.14 cm)
- Board Material: 0.062" (1.6 mm) FR-4, with green solder mask and silk screen
- Finished Weight: 1.9 ounces (54 grams)
Click on the links for more information: Traffic Light Modes
Lifetime Warranty Certificate
Please observe all applicable electrical wiring codes when utilizing this product. Additionally, this device is fused with a 5A/250VAC fast acting fuse. Replace only with an equally rated
UL approved fuse. The user understands that Galak Electronics is not liable for any damages (including shock, fire, property damage or death) due to the improper use or installation of this product. Please
contact us before bidding if you have concerns about safe and proper installation of this product.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about this project
or any othe Galak Electronics Projects.
Galak Electronics • Elkton, Maryland 21921 • Phone: 302-832-1978 • Copyright © 2018 by Galak Electronics. All rights reserved