6-Channel AC Traffic Light Controller
by Galak Electronics
Part No. VG-307|
Shipping Weight: 2.7 ounce (76 grams)
Newly released, the 6-Channel Traffic Light Controller will power all your traffic light needs. Accepting standard 120VAC line voltage, this controller provides
up to 550 Watts per channel and will drive most full-sized traffic lights. Realistic features include flashing "don't walk" signal in crosswalk mode and two
different arrow sequencing modes.
The unassembled kit includes instructions (including schematic and parts placement) and all the components to build one complete 6-Channel Traffic Light Controller.
A soldering iron, solder and a pair of cutters are required for assembly.
- User selectable time delay from 20 seconds to 130 seconds (per RED or GREEN light).
- Four modes (full interserction, traffic light with crosswalk, traffic light with arrows. See chart above.)
- Separate digital control for "YELLOW" allowing for more realistic operation (4 to 7 seconds).
- Wide input voltage range, accepting from 90 to 125VAC.
- Independent outputs channels for operating LEDs or Incadescent lamps at the input voltage.
- Solid state switching for silent operation (no clicking mechanical relays).
- Snubbing circuitry to protect from inductive kickback and reverse voltage spikes.
- Onboard LEDs to show current output states.
- Compatible with virtually all types of 120VAC traffic lights.
- Supply Voltage: 90VAC to 120VAC
- Output Rating: 120VAC @ 4.6A per channel (fused at 10A)
- Input Connector: 14-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Output Connector: 16-26AWG, 125VAC at 10A
- Delay Range: 20-130 seconds (yellow 4 to 7 seconds via jumpers)
- Board Dimensions: 3.94" x 3.94" (10 cm x 10 cm)
- Board Material: 0.062" (1.6 mm) FR-4, with green solder mask and top layer silk screen
- Finished Weight: 2.7 ounce (76 grams)
Please observe all applicable electrical wiring codes when utilizing this product. Additionally, this device is fused with a 5A/250VAC fast acting fuse. Replace only with an equally rated
UL approved fuse. The user understands that Galak Electronics is not liable for any damages (including shock, fire, property damage or death) due to the improper use or installation of this product. Please
contact us before bidding if you have concerns about safe and proper installation of this product.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about this project
or any othe Galak Electronics Projects.