6-Channel AC Traffic Light Controller
by Galak Electronics
Part No. VG-307D|
Shipping Weight: 1.7 ounce (48 grams)
NEWLY improved with the latest in solid state technology, our AC Traffic Light Controller is the perfect solution for your vintage traffic signal. The
universal input accepts both 120VAC and 240VAC line voltages and provides up to 750 Watts of power per channel. In fact, our controller is powerful enough
to drive any full-sized incandescent traffic light, yet sensitive enought to work with the LED bulbs.
Using microcontroller technology, 29 custom sequences are packed into this unit and can be easily selected with the push of a button. No need to cycle power to change
the program. Can't find the sequence you need? With our new 6-Channel Traffic Light Sequencer, you can create
your own custom program. Easy to setup, the user display interface requires just two buttons to effortlessly adjust each setting, allowing you to set 6 separate
duration values from 0.1 seconds up to 25 minutes. The unit comes with quick installation instructions and four (4)adhesive standoffs for effortless mounting
on virtually any surface. Click here to add a 6' power cord to your order.
- Easy to program mode selection with pushbutton controls.
- 3-digit green LED display with variable brightness control for eye comfort.
- Simple two-button user interface with display for easy programming and setup.
- 29 unique light sequence modes including 12 realistic traffic modes.
- Fully user programmable with 10 sequence steps and multiple duration settings.
- User selectable duration from 0.1 second to 25 minutes (determined by multiplier).
- Wide input voltage range, accepts from 85 to 265VAC with input fuse protection.
- Highly efficient power conversion draws only 900µA from the logic side.
- Independent outputs channels for operating LEDs or Incadescent lamps.
- Solid state switching for silent operation (no clicking mechanical relays).
- Snubberless™ technology to protect against reverse voltage spikes.
- Onboard LEDs show current output states for easy programming and setup.
- Compatible with all traffic lights & bulbs (including non-dimmable LED bulbs).
- Four adhesive standoffs to allow for effortless mounting.
- Supply Voltage: 85VAC to 265VAC (works on both 120VAC and 240VAC)
- Output Rating: 125VAC @ 2A per channel (fused at 6.3A)
- Power Consumption: 900µA @ 125VAC (˜0.1 watts with no output load)
- Wattage Rating: 1 Watts (minimum) 200 Watts (maximum) per channel
- Wattage Rating Total: Up to three channels at 200 Watts or 750 Watts Max
- Input Connector: 12-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Output Connectors: 12-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Delay Range: VR1: 0.1-25 minutes (0.1-24.9s, 1-249s, or 6s to 24.9m)
- Board Dimensions: 4.00" x 3.06" (10.2 cm x 7.77 cm)
- Board Material: 0.062" (1.6 mm) FR-4, with green solder mask and silk screen
- Finished Weight: 1.7 ounces (48 grams)
Click on the links for more information: Traffic Light Modes
Lifetime Warranty Certificate
Please observe all applicable electrical wiring codes when utilizing this product. Additionally, this device is fused with a 5A/250VAC fast acting fuse. Replace only with an equally rated
UL approved fuse. The user understands that Galak Electronics is not liable for any damages (including shock, fire, property damage or death) due to the improper use or installation of this product. Please
contact us before bidding if you have concerns about safe and proper installation of this product.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about this project
or any othe Galak Electronics Projects.
Galak Electronics • Elkton, Maryland 21921 • Phone: 302-832-1978 • Copyright © 2013-2022 by Galak Electronics. All rights reserved