AC Crossing Light Controller
by Galak Electronics
Part No. VG-306C|
Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounce (39 grams)
If you're looking to power up a surplus pedestrian or railroad crossing signal, the AC Crossing Light Controller is the perfect solution.
The universal input accepts both 120VAC and 240VAC line voltages and provides up to 650 Watts of power per channel. In fact, our controller is powerful enough
to drive any full-sized incandescent traffic light, yet sensitive enought to work with the most cost-efficient
LED bulbs all the way down to 4 watts. Solid state outputs also means both inductive and non-inductive loads can be switched effortlessly for years.
There are two different crosswalk modes. One can be triggered by an external button and the other will cycle freely. Adjusting the duration will proportionally set
the number of flashes on the "Don't Walk" and enable the use of a countdown timer. There are two old fashion 2-light traffic modes and two railroad crossing modes.
The unit comes with quick installation instructions and four (4) adhesive standoffs for effortless mounting on virtually any surface.
Click here to add a 6' power cord to your order.
- User selectable time delay from 1 seconds to 60 seconds, (0.1 to 2 seconds for railroad crossing).
- Separate proportional time for "flashing" don't walk light (1 second per flash).
- User selectable setting for either pedestrian or railroad crossing operation.
- On board crosswalk button as well as an external connection for interactive operation.
- Wide input voltage range, accepting from 85 to 265VAC with input fuse protection.
- Highly efficient power conversion draws less than 0.1 watt from the logic side.
- Independent outputs channels for operating LEDs or Incadescent lamps.
- Solid state switching for silent operation (no clicking mechanical relays).
- Snubberless™ technology to protect against reverse voltage spikes.
- Onboard LEDs to show current output states for easy programming and setup.
- Compatible with all traffic lights & bulbs (non-dimmable LED bulbs included).
- Four adhesive standoffs to allow for effortless mounting.
- Supply Voltage: 85VAC to 265VAC (works on both 120VAC and 240VAC)
- Output Rating: 125VAC @ 5.2A per channel (fused at 6.3A)
- Input Connector: 12-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Output Connectors: 12-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Delay Range: 1-60 seconds (pedestrian crossing), 0.1 to 2 seconds (railroad crossing)
- Board Dimensions: 3.94" x 1.97" (10 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Board Material: 0.062" (1.6 mm) FR-4, with green solder mask and silk screen
- Finished Weight: 1.4 ounces (39 grams)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please observe all applicable electrical wiring codes when utilizing this product. Additionally, this device is fused with a 6.3A/250VAC fast acting fuse. Replace only with an equally rated
UL approved fuse. The user understands that Galak Electronics is not liable for any damages (including shock, fire, property damage or death) due to the improper use or installation of this product. Please
contact us before bidding if you have concerns about safe and proper installation of this product.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about this project
or any othe Galak Electronics Projects.