AC Traffic Light Controller
by Galak Electronics
Part No. VG-305D|
Shipping Weight: 1.15 ounce (33 grams)
NEWLY improved with the latest in solid state technology, our AC Traffic Light Controller is the perfect solution for your vintage traffic signal.
The universal input accepts both 120VAC and 240VAC line voltages and provides up to 650 Watts of power per channel — more than any other controller on the market!
In fact, our controller is powerful enough to drive any full-sized incandescent traffic light, yet sensitive enought to work with the most cost-efficient
LED bulbs all the way down to 4 watts. Solid state outputs also means both inductive and non-inductive loads can be switched effortlessly for years.
37 thoughtfully considered sequences have been packed into the microcontroller and are easily selected with the push of a button. Try out the 15 realistic traffic modes,
random sequences, and many fun chaser sequences. Can't find the sequence you want? No problem! This unit has a user programmable mode so you can create your own.
The unit comes with quick installation instructions and four (4) adhesive standoffs for effortless mounting on virtually any surface.
Select Accessories above to add a power cord.
- Easy to program mode selection with up/down pushbutton control.
- 37 unique light sequence modes including 15 realistic traffic modes.
- User configurable program mode with two-step pushbutton programming.
- Separate digital control for "YELLOW" allows for realistic operation (1 to 8s).
- User selectable time delay from 0.1 seconds to 2 minutes (determined by mode).
- Wide input voltage range, accepting from 85 to 265VAC with input fuse protection.
- Highly efficient power conversion draws less than 0.1 watt from the logic side.
- Independent outputs channels for operating LEDs or incadescent lamps.
- Solid state switching for silent operation (no clicking mechanical relays).
- Snubberless™ technology to protect against reverse voltage spikes.
- Onboard LEDs to show current output states for easy programming and setup.
- Compatible with all traffic lights & bulbs (non-dimmable LED bulbs included).
- Four adhesive standoffs to allow for effortless mounting.
- Supply Voltage: 85VAC to 265VAC (works on both 120VAC and 240VAC)
- Max Output Rating: 125VAC @ 5.2A per channel (fused at 6.3A)
- Wattage Rating: 4 Watts (minimum) 650 Watts (maximum) per channel
- Input Connector: 12-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A screw terminals
- Output Connectors: 12-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A screw terminals
- Delay Range: 0.1-120 seconds (yellow 1-8 seconds via separate button)
- Board Dimensions: 3.94" x 1.97" (10 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Board Material: 0.062" (1.6 mm) FR-4, with green solder mask and silk screen
- Finished Weight: 1.15 ounces (33 grams)
Click on the links for more information: Demonstration Video
How to Create your Own Sequence
Traffic Light Modes
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please observe all applicable electrical wiring codes when utilizing this product. Additionally, this device is fused with a 6.3A/250VAC fast acting fuse. Replace only with an equally rated
UL approved fuse. The user understands that Galak Electronics is not liable for any damages (including shock, fire, property damage or death) due to the improper use or installation of this product. Please
contact us before bidding if you have concerns about safe and proper installation of this product.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about this project
or any othe Galak Electronics Projects.
Galak Electronics • Elkton, Maryland 21921 • Phone: 302-832-1978 • Copyright © 2013-2021 by Galak Electronics. All rights reserved