AC Traffic Light Controller
by Galak Electronics
Part No. VG-305G|
Shipping Weight: 1.15 ounce (33 grams)
NEWLY improved with the latest in switching technology, our AC Traffic Light Sequencer is the perfect solution for your vintage traffic signal. The universal input accepts both 120VAC
and 240VAC line voltages and provides up to 500 Watts of total output power. In fact, our controller is powerful enough to drive any full-sized traffic light, yet sensitive
enough to work with LED bulbs all the way down to 1 watt. Solid-state also means quiet, effortless switching for many years.
Using microcontroller technology, 49 custom sequences are packed into this unit and can be easily selected with the push of a button.
Try out the 15 realistic traffic modes, random sequences, and many fun chaser sequences. Can't find the sequence you need? No problem! You can create your own custom program. Easy to setup,
the user display interface requires just two buttons to effortlessly adjust each setting, allowing you to set all three light duration indepedently from 0.1 seconds up to 25 minutes.
The unit comes with quick installation instructions and four (4) adhesive standoffs for effortless mounting on virtually any surface.
Click here to add a 6' power cord to your order.
- Easy to program mode selection with two-digit pushbutton control.
- 3-digit green-blue LED display with variable brightness control for eye comfort.
- User configurable program sequence with two-step pushbutton programming.
- 49 unique light sequence modes, including 18 realistic traffic modes.
- Fully user programmable with 10 sequence steps and multiple duration settings.
- User selectable durations from 0.1 seconds to 25 minutes (determined by multiplier).
- Wide input voltage range, accepting from 85 to 265VAC with input fuse protection.
- Highly efficient power conversion draws less than 0.1 watt from the logic side.
- Independent outputs channels for operating LEDs or incadescent lamps.
- Solid state switching for silent operation (no clicking mechanical relays).
- Snubberless™ technology to protect against reverse voltage spikes.
- Onboard LEDs to show current output states for easy programming and setup.
- Compatible with all traffic lights & bulbs (non-dimmable LED bulbs included).
- Four adhesive standoffs to allow for effortless mounting.
- Supply Voltage: 85VAC to 265VAC (works on both 120VAC and 240VAC)
- Max Output Rating: 125VAC @ 2A per channel (fused at 5.0A)
- Power Consumption: 900µA @ 125VAC (˜0.1 watts with no output load)
- Wattage Rating: 1 Watts (minimum) 200 Watts (maximum) per channel
- Wattage Rating Total: Up to two channels at 200 Watts or 600 Watts Max
- Input/Output Connector: 12-24AWG, 250VAC at 16A screw terminals
- Delay Range: 0.1-25 minutes (0.1-24.9s, 1-249s, or 6s to 24.9m)
- Board Dimensions: 3.94" x 1.97" (10 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Board Material: 0.062" (1.6 mm) FR-4, with green solder mask and silk screen
- Finished Weight: 1.1 ounces (32 grams)
Click on the links for more information: Demonstration Video
How to Create your Own Sequence
Traffic Light Modes
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please observe all applicable electrical wiring codes when utilizing this product. Additionally, this device is fused with a 6.3A/250VAC fast acting fuse. Replace only with an equally rated
UL approved fuse. The user understands that Galak Electronics is not liable for any damages (including shock, fire, property damage or death) due to the improper use or installation of this product. Please
contact us before bidding if you have concerns about safe and proper installation of this product.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about this project
or any othe Galak Electronics Projects.
Galak Electronics • Elkton, Maryland 21921 • Phone: 302-832-1978 • Copyright © 2013-2022 by Galak Electronics. All rights reserved