AC Traffic Light Controller
by Galak Electronics
Part No. VG-305|
Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounce (46 grams)
Whether you want to revamp an old party traffic light or power the real thing, the AC Traffic Light Controller is the perfect solution. Accepting standard 120VAC
line voltage, this controller provides up to 500 Watts per channel and will drive full-sized incandescent and LED traffic lights.
(includes all brands and wattages of dimmable LED bulbs).
The unassembled kit includes instructions (including schematic and parts placement) and all the components to build one complete AC Traffic Light Controller.
A soldering iron, solder and a pair of cutters are required for assembly.
- Easy to program mode selection with pushbutton control.
- 9 traffic light sequence modes including 4 standard modes.
- Separate digital control for "YELLOW" allowing for more realistic operation.
- User selectable time delay from 5 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Wide input voltage range, accepting from 90 to 130VAC with input fuse protection.
- Independent outputs channels for operating LEDs or incadescent lamps.
- Solid state switching for silent operation (no clicking mechanical relays).
- Snubbing circuitry to protect from inductive kickback and reverse voltage spikes.
- Onboard LEDs to show current output states.
- Compatible with virtually all types of 120VAC traffic lights.
- Includes four adhesive standoffs to allow for effortless mounting.
- Supply Voltage: 90VAC to 130VAC
- Output Rating: 120VAC @ 4.2A per channel (fused at 5A)
- Input Connector: 14-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Output Connector: 14-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Delay Range: 5-120 seconds (yellow 3-6 s via jumpers)
- Board Dimensions: 3.94" x 1.97" (10 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Board Material: 0.062" (1.6 mm) FR-4, with green solder mask and top layer silk screen
- Finished Weight: 1.6 ounce (46 grams)
Please observe all applicable electrical wiring codes when utilizing this product. Additionally, this device is fused with a 5A/250VAC fast acting fuse. Replace only with an equally rated
UL approved fuse. The user understands that Galak Electronics is not liable for any damages (including shock, fire, property damage or death) due to the improper use or installation of this product. Please
contact us before bidding if you have concerns about safe and proper installation of this product.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about this project
or any othe Galak Electronics Projects.