Single Channel Light Controller
by Galak Electronics
Part No. VG-304B|
Shipping Weight: 0.9 ounce (29 grams)
If you're looking to power up warning signal or construction flasher, the Single Channel Light Controller is the perfect solution.
The universal input accepts both 120VAC and 240VAC line voltages and provides up to 500 Watts of power per channel. In fact, our controller is powerful enough
to drive any full-sized incandescent traffic light, yet sensitive enought to work with the most cost-efficient
LED bulbs all the way down to 4 watts. Solid state outputs also means both inductive and non-inductive loads can be switched effortlessly for years.
There are four different modes including a 50-50 on-off flasher, single strobe flash, double strobe flash, and a random flashing mode. Adjusting the duration allows for
a full range of timing possibilities. The unit comes with quick installation instructions and four (4) adhesive standoffs for effortless mounting on virtually any surface.
Click here to add a 6' power cord to your order.
- User selectable time delay from 0.1 seconds to 12 seconds (depending on mode).
- Four (4) selectable modes: 50-50 on-off, single strobe, double strobe and random.
- Wide input voltage range, accepting from 85 to 265VAC with input fuse protection.
- Highly efficient power conversion draws less than 0.1 watt from the logic side.
- Independent output channel for operating LEDs or Incadescent lamps.
- Solid state switching for silent operation (no clicking mechanical relays).
- Snubberless™ technology to protect against reverse voltage spikes.
- Onboard LED to show current output state for easy programming and setup.
- Compatible with all traffic lights & bulbs (non-dimmable LED bulbs included).
- Four adhesive standoffs to allow for effortless mounting.
- Supply Voltage: 85VAC to 265VAC (works on both 120VAC and 240VAC)
- Output Rating: 125VAC @ 4A per channel (fused at 6.3A)
- Input Connector: 12-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Output Connectors: 12-26AWG, 250VAC at 16A
- Delay Range: 0.2-12 seconds (strobe modes), 0.1 to 2 seconds (50-50 on-off mode)
- Board Dimensions: 2.85" x 1.97" (7.24 cm x 5.00 cm)
- Board Material: 0.062" (1.6 mm) FR-4, with green solder mask and silk screen
- Finished Weight: 0.9 ounces (29 grams)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please observe all applicable electrical wiring codes when utilizing this product. Additionally, this device is fused with a 6.3A/250VAC fast acting fuse. Replace only with an equally rated
UL approved fuse. The user understands that Galak Electronics is not liable for any damages (including shock, fire, property damage or death) due to the improper use or installation of this product. Please
contact us before bidding if you have concerns about safe and proper installation of this product.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about this project
or any othe Galak Electronics Projects.